Promote The Smartphone Unless you Need it!
A lot of times, we buy issues that we don’t really need. This is true, especially in case of consumer electronics. Plenty of things such as laptops, computers, tablets, and smartphones are usually bought for the straightforward fact that they are new. Other times, people just get them to be “in” and be cool. They wish to brag they have the latest mp3 players with the largest memories, or the latest phones with the coolest looking games.
Some electronic devices are in reality quite ideal for our daily lives like a desktop computer. And there are some issues that just allow you to go, “Why did I even buy that?” This usually happens with smartphones. Why even buy the latest smartphone when you yourself have a robust computer, your personal secretary, and still use Post-It notes?
Whenever you think about it, do you really need 500,000 apps to remind you of your mother’s birthday? You might think the smartphone may be the craze today, but usually it isn’t.
Actually, only one-third of residents in the United States own a smartphone. What about the others? They seem to be fine without it anyway. They don’t really need push email or the latest os’s from Apple and Windows. But think about you? Do you really require it?
Here are some reasons to convince you to sell your smartphone:
1. They’re yet
– You can get the latest iPhone or Motorola Atrix models, but the sooner generations still perform the same functions. If you happen to possess one, you’re still going to complete a similar thing if you purchase a new one.
2. You’re not maximizing its capabilities
– Why bother giving your mother a BlackBerry when she’s only a humble housewife? While the idea of giving her the latest smartphones is wonderful, it’s only going to be always a waste. Redmi Note 8 If you only prefer to take pictures and send texts, then go buy a regular mobile phone.
– Likewise, if you’re always before the computer, you really don’t reach use the smartphone’s internet capabilities. Particularly if you live near where you work (which likely has Internet access), having a smartphone is an incorrect idea.
3. It still can’t be a computer
– No matter what, an iPhone continues to be going to be always a plain phone. If you’re a gaming addict, you can’t play the latest Call of Duty to hit the shelves. You’re still likely to be logging into your email account on the computer, and you’re likely to be online the complete day.
4. You barely see it anywhere
– If you’re an abundant individual that loves to travel, then having a smartphone is obviously handy. But if you’re just like the rest of the population, then the smartphone isn’t really needed. If you bring a tablet computer or laptop with you wherever you go (many people which have tablets also have smartphones), then you won’t really use the Internet capabilities of the smartphone. The tablet is really a better alternative for surfing.
Also, smartphones could be actually detrimental to your body’s health. Having a smartphone is really a serious addiction. CNN reports that people normally check their smartphones at the least 34 times a day, not simply because they really need to. They just check it out of habit. The brain simply commands the hands to touch base to the device involuntarily.
This is a serious problem, as CNN also reports that it’s very distracting. They report that it’s hard to return to work because important tasks are suddenly forgotten. Checking emails suddenly became involuntary.
If you tend to check on your email using your smartphone a lot of times a day, then you need to take into account it. Also, in the event that you have a tendency to zone out with your friends because you will need to check on on something, you have a problem.
If you’re having these problems, just sell your smartphone and downgrade. But if you can’t really live without it, just go buy a cheaper smartphone with basic smartphone features. You can try the BlackBerry Curve 8520. It’s one of the cheapest smartphones, but it really has the basic smartphone features.